Are you an experienced RVN ready for the next step in your career? We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic RVN to become HVN at our clients veterinary practice situated in Leyton, East London.
TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THIS IS A FANTASTIC PRACTICE AND JOB!
The HVN role is available because their current HVN would like to focus on clinical work and building their nurse consults. Meaning full training is provided and you would have support from her, the Clinical Director and Practice Manager.
- 40hrs per week (can be negotiated if required)
- No OOHs or Sundays
- Saturdays for Holiday cover
It is rare to leave late, lunch times are protected and admin time is set aside for senior team members.
The Clinical Director believes life and values outside of work are important so works hard to ensure the team are supported to maintain a balance.
Your duties as HVN:
- In charge of rota and ensuring the practice needs are met alongside those of the team
- Developing the nursing team in their skills and education – supported by CPD, lunch and learns and any other training routes you think would be beneficial
- Payroll, holidays and cover rotas
Interested? Apply/ enquire via this site, or call/text/whatsapp 07585608386 and speak to Olivia for more information.
Job Reference: LEAP264
All applications are 100% confidential, Leapfrog will contact you to tell you the name of the practice and more information before passing your application onto our client.