Are you a motivated RVN/ HVN looking for a new opportunity? Leapfrog Recruitment are looking for a Head Veterinary Nurse to join our clients small animal practice situated in Sidcup, Kent/ Greater London.
- 40hrs per week
- 1 in 3 weekends
- No OOHs
This practice is purpose built and aim to offer a very high standard of care for their patients across a wide range of cases. They have full surgical and diagnostic facilities allowing them to work cases to a high standard.
You’d be working alongside a fantastic team of 4 Vets, 1 SVN who qualified this year, 2 VCA’s (1 due to start SVN training this year) and 5 receptionists.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the clinical and non-clinical teams to deliver the best levels of patient and customer care, taking full ownership of tasks and responsibilities
- Manage and deal with bookings professionally and efficiently using RX Works
- Greet clients and their pets for appointments, being sensitive to their requirements and promoting a professional image at all times
- Comply with all policies and procedures within the surgery, including Health and Safety Regulations
- Calculate and administer medications and keeping accurate records
- Assist the Veterinary Surgeon during surgical procedures
- Clinical Coaching and support of student nurses (training not essential and will be provided)
You will have good experience of veterinary nursing with excellent customer service and communication skills.
In return our client can offer you:
- A competitive salary, dependent on experience
- CPD allowance and support
- Pension Scheme
- Paid memberships
Interested? Apply/ enquire via this site, or call/text/whatsapp 07585608386 and speak to Olivia for more information.
Job reference: LEAP286
Leapfrog Recruitment – Veterinary Recruitment Specialists – www.leapfrogrecruitment.co.uk