Leapfrog Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of a Veterinary Practice situated in Nottingham who are looking for a Veterinary Receptionist to join their team on a part time permanent basis.
Working rota/ hours:
- 28.5 hours per week
- Working on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays
You need to have previous customer service experience working within a fast-paced environment and excellent communication skills both written and verbal. You need to be organised and be able to prioritise multiple tasks, work to tight deadlines and stay focused under pressure.
The practice is a fantastic small animal veterinary surgery who have a wonderful spacious, modern and very well equipped surgery. This enables them to offer a full range of clinical services from preventative care to complex medical, surgical and orthopaedic procedures.
Salary: £20,000 per annum (pro rata)
This role will involve:
- Welcoming and registering new customers.
- Booking in customers and making sure they receive gold standard care.
- Answering the telephone and dealing with a range of customer queries.
- Ensuring correct medicine is being given out according to the Vet’s prescription.
- Managing customer expectations regarding wait time.
- Administration duties e.g. scanning in paperwork, filling in forms etc.
- Taking payments.
- Promoting offers and services.
- Help wherever needed with animal restraint or animal care.
- Salary dependent on experience
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata)
- 5% pension contribution (after probation period)
- Staff Discount
- Free lunch Fridays
- Supportive environment and a great place to work.
Interested? Apply/ enquire via this site or contact Olivia on 07585608386 for more information.
Job Reference: LEAP259
Leapfrog Recruitment – Veterinary Recruitment Specialists – www.leapfrogrecruitment.co.uk