Leapfrog Recruitment have an exciting job opportunity within an independent veterinary practice situated in West London. We are looking for a Practice Manager to join their team on a full time permanent basis.
As Practice Manager you would be in charge of and responsible for the day to day running of the practice. Duties include:
- Managing, leading, and developing all support functions of the practice to ensure a continuous high level of customer and veterinary care.
- Motivate and organise non-clinical staff, providing support for the Reception Team Leader.
Help with recruitment, provide HR support and promote wellbeing
- Work alongside the Clinical Directors to develop the practice
- Attend management and staff meetings
- Respond to all customer concerns and complaints
- Assist the Finance Administrator and Accounts Administrator to provide financial management
- Coordinate maintenance & repair of the premises
- Oversee Health & Safety of staff and clients
Previous experience of management and veterinary or medical practice is essential. It’s beneficial if you have experience with recruitment, HR support, IT and communications but not essential.
Salary is dependent on experience from £26,000 upwards; varying dependent on experience with benefits including pension scheme, private medical insurance and more.
Interested? Apply/ enquire via this site, or call/text/whatsapp 07585608386 and speak to Olivia for more information.
Job Reference: LEAP365
Leapfrog Recruitment – Veterinary Recruitment Specialists – www.leapfrogrecruitment.co.uk