Leapfrog Recruitment have an exciting RVN job opportunity in Wakefield to work 24hrs per week, 1 in 8 weekends with TOIL and no OOHs.
We are looking for a Qualified RCVS Registered Veterinary Nurse to join this fantastic, state of the art veterinary referral centre as a multidisciplinary RVN.
In this nursing position you’d be working across all area’s of the practice and alongside a fantastic team of Vets, RVN’s and support staff on wards, theatre, medicine and imaging.
Previous referral nursing experience is not essential.
- Assisting the Veterinary Surgeons with any procedures/consultations/inpatient checks.
- Working alongside our dedicated discipline nurses within Wards/Medicine/Imaging/Surgery
- Monitoring of patients under anaesthesia
- Assisting front of house/dispensary duties
Benefit package includes
- 5 weeks holiday pro rata plus bank holidays
- Birthday off work
- Appealing rota to encourage a good work/life balance
- Staff discount scheme
- Generous CPD allowance with days off to attend
- Workplace pension scheme
- Minimal OOH as dedicated night team
- Employee assistance programme
Interested? Apply/ enquire via this site, or call/text/whatsapp 07585608386 for more information.
Job Reference: LEAP309
Leapfrog Recruitment – Veterinary Recruitment Specialists – www.leapfrogrecruitment.co.uk