Leapfrog Recruitment have an exciting opportunity that would suit a Registered Veterinary Nurse or experienced Veterinary Receptionist wanting to step into management. An initial 9 month maternity cover as Customer Care Manager which can lead into a permanent Practice Manager role for the right candidate.
Full time based in the Hounslow surgery but can be divided between the Hounslow and Ealing surgery if required. A Veterinary background is preferred but we will also consider applicants with a management/ HR background.
The role would involve:
- Managing all social media platforms – Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Producing engaging content & responding to comments & messages.
- Quarterly newsletter – Proof reading, personalising, adding to websites, emailing to clients.
- Pet Healthcare Club – Enquiries, marketing, product allocation, liaising with the direct debit provider.
- Recruitment of new staff – Advertising positions, interviews, gaining references, training.
- Maintenance of websites – adding new content / blogs ect.
- Competitor analysis.
- Managing accounts for charities, clients, debt management and payment plans.
- Arranging Christmas party!
- Fire officer duties.
- Working alongside the practice owner to implement changes into the surgeries, by informing staff ect.
- Managing reviews across numerous platforms, client comments, managing complaints in a polite professional manner and meeting client expectations.
- Appraisals, helping to manage staff, sickness, holiday, arranging cover ect.
- Full time, 37.5hrs per week
A Veterinary background is preferred but we will also consider applicants with a management/ HR background.
Interested? Apply/ enquire via this site or call/text/whatsapp 07585608386 and speak to Olivia for more information.
Job Reference: LEAP392
Leapfrog Recruitment – Veterinary Recruitment Specialists – www.leapfrogrecruitment.co.uk