Leapfrog Recruitment are looking for a Qualified Veterinary Nurse to work as Theatre RVN in our clients busy 1st opinion and referral Veterinary hospital in St Helens, Merseyside.
- 8am-4pm/10.30-6.30pm on alternating weeks
- 1 week of 12pm-8pm every 6 weeks
- No OOHs
- 1 in 8 full weekends and 1 in 4 Saturdays (in between 8 wk rota) – TOIL
The practice is a fantastic veterinary hospital and referral centre that see’s a varied and interesting caseload.
As theatre RVN you’d be working within a team of experienced first opinion and referral clinicians, RVN’s and support staff.
- £21,400-£23,000 per annum
- 4 weeks holiday
- only 1 bank holiday worked per year
- Health shield scheme
Interested? Apply/ enquire via this site, or call/text/whatsapp 07585608386 and speak to Olivia for more information.
Job Reference: LEAP314
Leapfrog Recruitment – Veterinary Recruitment Specialists – www.leapfrogrecruitment.co.uk