Are you an experienced RVN passionate about intensive care nursing, OOHs/ ECC cases and being in a Senior nursing position? We have an exciting job opportunity for a dedicated OOHs RVN to join our clients Veterinary Referral Centre situated in Wakefield, West Yorkshire on a full time permanent basis as Night Supervisor RVN.
- 38.25hrs per week
- Tuesday – Thursdays 8pm-8.15am
- Friday 8pm-12.30am
This opportunity would suit an RVN who enjoys all aspects of ICU nursing, including triaging patients, managing emergencies and providing intensive care to canine and feline patients. We are looking for an individual who can demonstrate excellent time management and organisational skills whilst leading a small team.
The successful applicant will be responsible for supporting the training and development of three RVNs and four PCAs.
Key duties will include:
- Delivering nursing care plans to numerous inpatients
- Nursing intensive and critical patients
- Performing handover to the team between shifts
- Displaying leadership skills
- Teaching and sharing knowledge
- Infection Control
Previous experience of nursing within an intensive care unit setting is required. Previous experience of leading a nursing team is required.
Benefit package includes
- Competitive salary between £26,800 – £31,800 per annum
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
- Birthday off work
- Appealing rota to encourage a good work/life balance
- Salary dependant on experience
- Staff discount scheme
- CPD allowance with days off to attend
- Workplace pension scheme
- Minimal OOH as dedicated night team
- Employee assistance programme
Interested? Apply/ enquire via this site, or call/text/whatsapp 07585608386 and speak to Olivia for more information.
Job Reference: LEAP310
Leapfrog Recruitment – Veterinary Recruitment Specialists – www.leapfrogrecruitment.co.uk