We are looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join a Veterinary practice situated in Nottingham for 12 months covering maternity leave. The practice is part of a group of surgeries in the surrounding area which includes a state of the art hospital, so there is scope for permanent opportunities after the 12 month contract.
- Full time
- 1 in 4 Saturday mornings
- No OOHs – covered by their hospital
A well equipped practice that is modern and fully equipped with theatre, imaging and in-house lab facilities. They have spacious consulting rooms and retain a family feel to their sites.
We’re looking for a motivated RVN who has good clinical experience and is confident performing all general nursing duties. It would be GREAT if you have:
- Specialist clinic knowledge
- Interest in nutrition, weight management, preventative healthcare
- Experience of sole charge work and able to use initiative/ make own decisions
- Stock control/ ordering experience
- RCVS Registered Veterinary Nurse
- Eligible to work in the UK
Interested? Apply/ enquire via this site, or call/text/whatsapp 07585608386 and speak to Olivia for more information.
Job Reference: LEAP261
All applications are 100% confidential, Leapfrog will contact you to tell you the name of the practice and more information before passing your application onto our client.