Leapfrog Recruitment are looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join a fantastic purpose built veterinary practice situated in Truro, Cornwall on a part time permanent basis.
- Flexible part time hours
- 1 in 4 weekends with TOIL
- No OOHs
The practice is in a brand new building that offers a lovely bright and airy space to work in. Here, you would be part of a friendly and supportive team that consists of 4 vets, 3 RVN, 2 SVN, 5 receptionists and a practice manager;¬† they are looking for someone to join the work family and add to the positive and encouraging atmosphere.
As well as competitive salary they offer:
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- 28 days holiday (work one bank holiday per year)
- Service based holiday entitlement increases
- CPD budget which is flexible towards learning goals
- Life insurance of 4 times annual salary for next of kin
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Company discounts and rewards!
- Qualified Veterinary Nurse
- RCVS Registered or eligible to register in 2021
- Eligible to work in the UK
Interested? Apply/ enquire via this site, or contact Olivia on 07585608386 for more information.
Job Reference: LEAP452
Leapfrog Recruitment – Veterinary Recruitment Specialists – www.leapfrogrecruitment.co.uk