Are you a new graduate veterinary surgeon looking to join a proudly independent, RCVS accredited veterinary practice? We have a fantastic opportunity at a fantastic, independent, graduate friendly, RCVS Tier 2 accredited veterinary practice situated in Dorset who have a team of 4.5 Vets.
Situated in modern, purpose built premises they have all all the clinical and diagnostic equipment you could need (excluding CT and MRI), including a well equipped in-house laboratory with dedicated nurse, laparoscopy unit and their own physiotherapy/ hydrotherapy rehabilitation centre.
They pride themselves in collaborative and supportive care, where case discussion is strongly encouraged throughout the practice and within their varied caseload. Further training is encouraged in whatever you are interested in!
As a new graduate:
- You will be part of a structured graduate support programme which includes 3 to 6 month mentoring from Practice Principal
- Hands on coaching from the team of Vets and 7 RVNs
- Additional coaching days on offer for custommer service, communication and for learning how to handle difficult situations
- Support if needed to find suitable accommodation
- Competitive salary, CPD funded and encouraged inc possibility for certificate progression
- 5 weeks annnual leave plus most bank holidays
- Full time role, based on 40hrs per week
- 1 night per week on call (with back up on hand at all times) and a shared 1 in 4 weekend on call rota
Interested? Apply/ enquire via this site, or call/text/whatsapp 07585608386 and speak to Olivia for more information.
Job Reference: LEAP342