We are looking for a Qualified Veterinary Nurse to work as Dispensary RVN at a fantastic veterinary referral practice situated in Wakefield, West Yorkshire. This role offers fantastic flexibility with hours; it can be full, part time and hours like 9am-2pm/ fit around school hours!
A front of house and dispensary role you will be client facing and need to be a friendly, cheerful and approachable person who is confident and happy to take responsibility of consult and dispensary management.
Key duties will include:
- Assisting the specialists during consults
- Preparing and dispensing medications and repeat prescriptions
- Admitting and discharging patients at the direction of the vets
- Assisting the reception team and answering telephone calls
- Cleaning and infection control with audits as necessary
- Applying eye drops and completing paperwork for eye testing
- Dispensary stock ordering and stock management
- Organising the practice postal/courier service
Benefit package includes
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
- Appealing rota to encourage a good work/life balance
- Salary dependant on experience
- Staff discount scheme
- CPD allowance with days off to attend
- Workplace pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
Interested? Apply or enquire via this site. Or call/text/whatsapp 07585608386 and speak to Olivia for more information.
All applications/ enquiries are 100% confidential.
Job Reference: LEAP360
Leapfrog Recruitment – Veterinary Recruitment Specialists – www.leapfrogrecruitment.co.uk